People with restreint mobility can circulate easily in the Main area of the Festival, but roads are more difficult on the Family area.
A special area is available under the Big Top for people with restreint mobility. One attendant per person is allowed in this area.
Camping areas are available for trailers and caravans on the grounds behind the St-Albert Cheese Factory (entrance to the campsite via St-Paul street, follow the signs) during the Festival at a cost of $ 25.
No services. Night Security. No tents. No reservations. First arrived, first served.
Chairs are included for the Humour Night. No chairs under the Big Top for Friday night and Saturday night shows. Chairs are permitted everywhere else onsite during the weekend.
There is free parking in the streets nearby.
The festival offers a free shuttle service to the surrounding villages.
Dogs on leash are allowed in the camping area only.
Opening hours of the Festival
- Wednesday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- FREE Curds during all the activities going under the Big Top (except during the Wine and Cheese Tasting).
- If you’re looking for a camping with services or a hôtel nearby, please visit Tourism Prescott-Russel Website.
- Restaurants and bars onsite : Poutinerie de la Fromagerie St-Albert, Traiteur Les fins becs, PopCurds, Souvlaki, Mister Churritos, Microbrasserie CasselBrewery… And don’t forget the St-Albert Factory Restaurant!
- There is a Desjardins ATM in the Village, and a ATM Machine on the site of the Festival.
- Picnics are allowed, but no liquor and no glass container are tolerated.We strongly encourage you to support our many food concessions and the new restaurant in the St-Albert Cheese Coop.
- No smoking is allowed under the Tops and in the Giant Maze.